 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5793
Re: Sheppard Line Opens Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:47:22 GMT

Look at the second picture and the page! they are actually using Technik
beams to support the construction!!

Cheers
Oliver
Well they sure look like technik beams.

"Iain Hendry" <ihendry@ventax.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

Anyway, from TransitToronto ( http://transit.toronto.on.ca/ ), the • Sheppard
Line opens for revenue service at 9h on Sunday, November 24th.  This • Friday,
from Noon-14h, is some kind of opening celebration thingie and you get to
ride it, I guess.

Oh, I so have to post this:

http://www.infiltration.org/sheppard.html

"For a bit we were convinced that a humanoid figure was staring at us from
the end of the tunnel, but as we got closer it became obvious that it was
actually just a propane tank with a lot of personality."

Really awesome pictures!

    Iain