 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5781
5780  |  5782
Subject:
Sheppard Line Opens Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:20:23 GMT

Heya, I've mentioned this at other dinners and such.

Anyway, from TransitToronto ( http://transit.toronto.on.ca/ ), the Sheppard
Line opens for revenue service at 9h on Sunday, November 24th.  This Friday,
from Noon-14h, is some kind of opening celebration thingie and you get to
ride it, I guess.  I'm not sure what's going on on Friday, but I'll be there
with my Dad.  And then I think I need to go to IKEA.  Because I haven't been
there in like 2 months.

I remembered a few people expressing interest in going (Derek? Jeffs?), so I
just thought I'd pass along the update.

http://transit.toronto.on.ca/display.cfm?pic=subway-5012-20.jpg

*I CANNOT DEAL WITH THAT.*

    Iain