 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5787
Snap Toys Re: Lego Shopping Down Under
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 04:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Lotte World is incredible.  They have a *fantastic* lineup of very, very

Damnit.  I used to (15-20 years ago) buy these little toys which were Korean
or Japanese that had sticks of gum in them.  I think they were Lotte gum.
Anyways, the toys were these little cars and trucks which were multicoloured
and snapped together with little black tabs and coloured rivets.

They were smaller versions of larger, very expensive European toys
called..."S-Point" or something.  Really quite pretty.

Calum