 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5781
  Sheppard Line Opens Soon

Heya, I've mentioned this at other dinners and such. Anyway, from TransitToronto ( (URL) ), the Sheppard Line opens for revenue service at 9h on Sunday, November 24th. This Friday, from Noon-14h, is some kind of opening celebration thingie and you (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Sheppard Line Opens Soon

(...) Oh, I so have to post this: (URL) a bit we were convinced that a humanoid figure was staring at us from the end of the tunnel, but as we got closer it became obvious that it was actually just a propane tank with a lot of personality." Really (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Sheppard Line Opens Soon

Look at the second picture and the page! they are actually using Technik beams to support the construction!! Cheers Oliver Well they sure look like technik beams. "Iain Hendry" <ihendry@ventax.com> wrote in message news:H5vnrM.DLI@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)