 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5725
Re: rtl 13...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:59:54 GMT

So how much fun would it be to watch a kid having a great time driving one of your robots?

in a word.....none.

any one can make a sumo robot... heck even me.

Your ideas for creating a "kid friendly" lego robot playground are
noble,  BUT the number one reason RTLToronto was founded (and I know
this cause I am one of the three founders)  was so that I could hang out
with other ADULTS and play with lego.

We had a few other reasons but I forget them.

Chris