 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5709
    Battle brick? —Steve Hassenplug
   Saturday night, I was asked if I would enter an all-out, unlimited LEGO battle-bot event. During the twenty-nine hours it took me to return home (Nothing bad. Just several stops.) I had a chance to think about this. The answer is 'NO'. I would not (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Battle brick? —Calum Tsang
   (...) Oh, I think Steve knows our style real good now :) Seriously, I agree, though I'm less concerned with the RCX (which, after seeing Robert Ziman's bowling pin entry for rtl11) than the breaking of beams and other Technic components. Gears and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)