 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5635
  www.rtltoronto.org

OK, I asked Calum to post this but..... Before last night, If you ever wanted to tell people about our little group, and felt they might want to see the official RTLToronto web page you had to remember this ungainly address. (URL) "www" peach.mie. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: www.rtltoronto.org

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) If you ever want something done right, you have to do it yourself. So now we have a nice domain name. (it's not as free as sparky.i989.net, but you can't win 'em all ;) ) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: www.rtltoronto.org

(...) Listen, sonny, back in the day, machines had node names, because they were expensive boxen like Suns, not some generic made down the street boxes attached to some wussy residential network that doled out temporary DHCP addresses. No, machines (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: www.rtltoronto.org

(...) ummm, this last line just BEGS for me to make a smart a$$ remark. Chris (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)