 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5608
Re: Block Stacking Pics from Previous Matches...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:19:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
so I say that your ranking during project X should stand for bragging
right. and as I see it. Bruce and Dave should be VERY quite.

Quite or perhaps Quiet....Don't hold your breath...You got lucky once and
came in 2nd. When you win something, then you can talk with the big boys!

However, Dave, I have to agree with Chris (it galls me)...who cares about
the simple competitions like sumo or block sorting…next thing you’ll be
telling us how many games of Go-Fish you won as a kid!

Bruce