 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5607
Re: Block Stacking Pics from Previous Matches...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:18:47 GMT

At both events, Chris = Pnu 'bot, which failed to do *anything*, besides
look good and complex...

http://sparky.i989.net/images/mind/p005437.jpg

OK, I'll admit that this was a LAME robot..... I can only blame my
wife....

:)

http://sparky.i989.net/images/rtl0102/p005561.jpg

So, banter away...  I know where it's coming from...

BUT this robot was GREAT!!! it used a system of stacking that NO ONE had
even thought of.

AS well, this was the robot that got many people on this list interested
in pneumatics.

AND all these small games mean NOTHING if put against out best game
ever... project X.

so I say that your ranking during project X should stand for bragging
right. and as I see it. Bruce and Dave should be VERY quite.

Chris