 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5593
    multiplexer at rtl12 —Steve Hassenplug
   I have a quick rules question. I'm not sure if I need it, but are sensor multiplexers allowed for rtl events? (like touch sensor multiplexers?) I know there are other ways of doing this, but I just want to know what is, and what isn't allowed. Steve (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: multiplexer at rtl12 —Calum Tsang
     (...) No. No non Lego pieces, and no modified Lego pieces. The list of not allowed includes: -Modified pieces such as sensor multiplexer plates, things with resistors, shaved parts, fun with Dremels etc. -Anything by John Barnes (not to say we don't (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: multiplexer at rtl12 —Chris Magno
   (...) what do you mean by multiplexer? some third party device that allows you to hook up more than one sensor to one rcx port? I am sorry to say the answer is no. BUT If you mean can you stack one light sensor and one touch sensor (or any other (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)