 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5571
Re: OUCH!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:36:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
you would have laughed if you saw the look on my face as i brought the
contraception down on a lonely little block.

V O O M !!!!

like a bat out of heck, this thing launched the block at my head and
just missed my eye.

Contraception???
:-O
You mean to say that machine is a contraceptive device? With high-speed
wheels??? And tossing stuff at your eyes???
Geez! There are easier ways, you know...

Pedro