 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5570
5569  |  5571
Subject:
slashdot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:51:15 GMT

Wow, your LegWay got slashdotted.  Cool.

Jeff

oh.  that's nice.

WHO AM I KIDDING?  MY LEGO ROBOT HAS BEEN /.ed!!!!

I've been watching it.  This week, it had about 100 page views a day.  Last night, about 1 hour after it hit slashdot, I checked it out, and the counter was at 2500 and counting.  Fast.

Right now, it's at 16,000.  I expect it to reach about 20,000 today.  And the Geocities page (with nothing but links to 3 mirror sites) is only up about 1/2 the time.  Maybe less.

Steve