 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5555
  My next big conflict

I was just thinking about loading up the car, throwing the kids in the trunk, grabbing my LEGOs and making the 10 hour trip to Toronto for rtl12. But then I was thinking about the date. Why does that sound familiar? Oh, I remember. There's a sumo (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My next big conflict

(...) Well. I of course have to tell you to come up to rtl12, because, well, among other things, we like having visitors. But. How about this: Try and build a block stacking robot between now and a week from the event. If you don't manage to do it, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My next big conflict

(...) let me see if i got this right...... You (Steve Hassenplug) would rather attend some generic non challenging non lego robot game where people will watch in fascination, as small (20cmx20cm) robot bulldozers go head to head. You (Steve (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My next big conflict

Wow, your LegWay got slashdotted. Cool. Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)