 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5475
5474  |  5476
Subject:
help Chris name his kid....was something else.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:13:45 GMT

Chris' baby's name,

well, I think we are somewhat settled if it is a girls name.

I'm not keen on the full name (for a girl) but the shortened name is
what we both agree on...(Abby -- spelling TBD)

If the little "chooch" is a boy, we're done for.

boy names that did not pass the Kate test:

David (sorry Dave)
All the apostles
Grey
Boutros Boutros-Ghali   (from the UN fame -- this one was more a joke to
get Kate mad)
Chris
Evan
John (sorry John)

we even tried to narrow the search for names that start with a c or k
sound.

I kind-a like Caesar... no go.

same with Carter, and Clinton.

Also names that are just letters   BJ, and JP.  struck down.

the quest continues.

My only hope is that during delivery, Kate is so drugged that se aggress
to Grey.

Chris