 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5470
5469  |  5471
Subject:
[rtlToronto] October Dinner at Swiss Chalet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 03:22:34 GMT

Hey folks,

    rtlToronto July Monthly Dinner
    Friday October 11th, 2002, 6pm
    Swiss Chalet
    2955 Bloor St W at Royal York
    Toronto, ON M8X 1B8

By TTC:
Subway to Royal York Station, walk south to Bloor, and go east on Bloor.
Restaurant is on south side.

By Car:
There is a small free parking lot at the restaurant, there is also street
coin parking.

Come out for part swapping and selling, bring your SMALL MOCs (shoebox rule)
and things to show, and help figure out what we're doing for rtl12, 13,
Chris' baby's name, why not to surprise small children with giant cardboard
cutouts of Pixar creatures.

Calum