 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5474
Re: mmm, Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:41:53 GMT

Derek wrote: In reference to the Star Destroyer
I wonder what the standard price will be?
From the postings that I have read, the standard price will be $299.99 US!
as of Jan 1st...

see:
http://www.fbtb.net/index.asp?feature=archives
the Headline reads:
More on the 10030
posted: 09.24.02

So we have 2 months and 24 days to save up the moola!
The cost will be approximatly $510 Canadian....
http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=14083

so that means
510/85 days = 6 dollars a day....
For as little as 6 dollars a day you can own this set!

Jeff VW
I am so getting one....