 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5462
Re: mmm, Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 04:22:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
Well I just broke down.  See you in December.

Derek Raycraft wrote:
http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/09/news20020923.html

But I want it now!!!

Derek

nice.  Congrats Derek.

A superhuge grey parts pack is cool, but not for $500 CDN.  Also, I am pretty
well at max. capacity (at least in my bedroom).

Actually, in waiting until December, you will develop some patience, and when
it arrives you'll appreciate it more.

Ben