 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 547
Re: GTA/Ontario Train Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:16:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Martin Legault writes:
I'm interested in going, and probably some other from MonLUG would be. Because
of work I wont be able to go in early may. I'll be able from May 19th and
after (witch is the Queens birtday week-end). I think that if you want outsider
to go it would be better, at least outsider from other part of Canada.

Well, heck, yeah, that's great!  I better get off my rear and call up the
library for booking.  I'll post out (and send you mail) once we're all set.
I've gotten a lot of response from folks who are in the GTA and that's
really cool, they're probably all the folks who wouldn't be interested in
robots but train/town.

would you guys be bringing in stuff for the layout?

Calum