 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 527
Re: GTA/Ontario Train Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 02:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford writes:

I'm on holiday in Canada in May, and will be in Ontario around that time. Would
you be looking at 26-27 May? I won't have any Lego to bring, but it'd be good
to catch up with you guys.

Hi Ross,

While I can't quite say for sure, I can certainly go and ask for that date
from the Etobicoke Library...  How are others with May 26-27?  It'll be real
close to rtlToronto8 but that would mean two fun Lego weekends close together!

Regardless of whether there's an event or not, I'm sure lots of folk in the
rtlToronto community would love to meet you.  It's sort of a tradition to
greet anyone who comes to Toronto from another LUG/part of the world.
(okay, it's only a tradition that has one receipient, but...Chris was
greeted by UK Lego enthusiasts when he went there...so we shold do the same)

Just give us some advance notice!

Calum