 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5406
Re: i'm back....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:27:36 GMT

:)

Good to have u back Ben!
t'was far too quiet with out you...

         --==Richard==--

actually, I was lurking a couple days when I had the chance to go down to the
library at Fort Drum (in Watertown), and it looked like there was a lot of
discussion, especially about flex axles.

I am waiting for my big check from Uncle Sam so I can order a bunch more stuff
from Lego Shop @ Home, especially with the free shipping.  Also, I just got
the new Christmas catalogue (US) one, and will bring it at the next dinner...

Since I didn't get activated for the whole year, it looks like (for now) that
I will be able to bring something to the Train 4??? show, and other proposed
involvement.

Its good to be back.  I plan on working on my next (medium-scale) design:
Arkangel Inn - a MOC for my story epic (which I wrote the next chapter,
but will delay publishing it for a bit), and I plan on bringing it to
Train 4 (to be beside Chris' Slum area???). :)

Ben