 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5404
5403  |  5405
Subject:
i'm back....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:22:10 GMT

just posting to let everyone that i am now back from my vacation?? and am
ready to get back into do some lego fun.

Ben

sorry my posting was so short, but my mom wants me to go and help her friend
move....

<sigh>