 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5404
  i'm back....

just posting to let everyone that i am now back from my vacation?? and am ready to get back into do some lego fun. Ben sorry my posting was so short, but my mom wants me to go and help her friend move.... <sigh> (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: i'm back....

(...) :) Good to have u back Ben! t'was far too quiet with out you... --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: i'm back....

(...) actually, I was lurking a couple days when I had the chance to go down to the library at Fort Drum (in Watertown), and it looked like there was a lot of discussion, especially about flex axles. I am waiting for my big check from Uncle Sam so I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)