 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 54
  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) oh i dream of those weighted LEGO bricks. I heard about them, and even seen them in another robot competiton. A guy made this big hammer like structure with all those lead filled LEGO bricks at the top. I can imagine the mayhem that caused. My (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) Speaking of much wanted bricks, The pieces I'm trying to scrounge up now, on my wish list, whatever, in the sequence of priority, are: The big technic turntables (drooling over Jin's dog which had like 6 of them) Those power switches that (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) all these items can be bought from pitsco or sprectum. pitsco is US and can be found here: (URL) for the long url. maybe i made it clickable. and sprectum is close to Rob, and there number is....... ummmm rob?.... all the stuff you mentioned (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)