 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 532
Re: bad RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:58:53 GMT

Return it!, but then again if I really need it , I'd deal.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Ok, A moral question for the group.

I just received (yet) another RCX brick. I ordered it At specturm, they
ship mail or UPS, stuff arrives about 2 days later, and they are
Canadian, and bill in Canadian dollars, and they sell to the public.

Anyway,  When I opened up the package to look at the brick, I noticed
that a small part of the display screen is "broken."   By broken, I mean
that it looks like an ink stain underneath the glass.   The good news is
that it just happens to be in a place that there is nothing on the
screen. The brick works JUST fine.

my moral question:  do I send it back and wait about 8 days before I get
another one?  or do I accept this lesser brick and love it as a special
brick?

OK a dumb question BUT if Calum can ask about stairs....... :)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm