 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5271
  Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...

(...) The new catalogue is out. Woo Hoo! But how come they never send me one. :-( I want oddly named furniture that I assemble myself too. By the way, what did you end up doing with that large chunk of glass with the wavy lines on it? You got it at (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...

(...) Don't worry, they never send it to me, either. I just took one from the pile at the door. :) (...) Oh, the GASSA? I put them up in my kitchen. I put the flowery one and the circle one next to my stove, and then on the oposite wall next to my (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)