 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5255
Re: robotics invite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:41:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dan O'Connell writes:
There are a few dates coming up and it would be nice if you could
join us one or more times.
Hi Dan,
Thanks for posting all of these dates. I'm going to try and come to the TSME
meeting on Sept 13, and I am also going to enter a robot for the ECRG. For
all the other rtl folk: check out the Eastern Canadian Robotics Games.
http://www.robotgames.ca/
This looks like a lot of fun. I'm going to enter a fire extinguishing robot.
The walking robot triathalon also looks like fun. Anyone else want to build
a robot for this event? Lets show them what Lego can do!
Rob

Sept. 7 - Saturday all day. TSME picnic out in Orono.
Sept. 13 - Friday 8:00 to 11:00 PM -TSME monthly meeting at 1001 Queen
Street west
Sept. 14 - Saturday 10:00 to 3:00 - Buildfest at the Ontario Science Center
Mostly BEAM stuff.
Oct. 26 and 27 - Saturday and Sunday Eastern Canada Robotic Games (ECRG) at the
Science Center. Sumo combat.

Oh. And the Hobby Show is coming up in early November. Both TSME and
and the "robot crew" will be there with BEAM, combat, sumo and more.

More info here:
http://www.tsme.ca
http://www.bugnbots.ca
http://www.bawtz.com