 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5253
Re: Now THIS is a vending machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:47:48 GMT

Off-topic specifically, but still on the topic of vending machines: In
union station, in the GO concourse, there is a CD/DVD vending machine. I
was rather surprised by this. Also, I know of at least one interesting
vending machine: at the museum of science and technology here in Ottawa,
they used to have a french fry vending machine that actually made the
fries when you ordered them. It would take frozen cut potatoes, and drop
them in oil, and then put them in a cup. And it let you watch all this.
Unfortunately, it's gone now. I think it was very high maintenance.

Calum Tsang wrote:

<snipped because the server told me to>