 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5241
    Proposal for Altenburg station —Jeff Elliott
    Hi folks, I'm getting tempted to build a 2-level 4-track 4-platfrom station in Altenburg. My goal is to keep the station itself kind of smallish and meek, like Reading if it only had 2 tracks instead of 14 or whatever. Here are some thoughts: I'd (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Proposal for Altenburg station —Derek Raycraft
   I like this station idea, I think it would be really cool. If you want more space to clear the switchs, the east cross over can be moved three track lengths further into my space. I don't mind if we do this, because I have nothing planed for the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)