 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5309
Re: Proposal for Altenburg station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 18:51:57 GMT

I like this station idea, I think it would be really cool.  If you want
more space to clear the switchs, the east cross over can be moved three
track lengths further into my space.  I don't mind if we do this,
because I have nothing planed for the underground in that area.

Derek