 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5232
  Hypothetical Question

If you were to watch a building destroyed by demolition explosives, what perspectives would you want to see? I know of two: -a number of external wide shots including one pointing straight at the building -some inside. But where? Anyone have any (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hypothetical Question

(...) If theres an empty liftwell / stairwell, that might be interesting (lookin straight up). It'd be interesting to see the initial point(s) of failure too. Oh, and one attached to the roof looking at a nearby landmark - you'd wanna check with the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hypothetical Question

(...) All I have to say is that it’s going to be o.k. Calum… Just put down the detonator and walk away from the explosives! We can work through this, ;) --==RïçhårÐ==-- (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Hypothetical Question

I keep telling Calum that ANY external shot needs some theatrical pyro to make it look MORE like a movie...... ;) otherwise its just a few puffs of smoke. OH, I had a thought don't forget the audio. Chris (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hypothetical Question

If its a tall building that's L shaped or U shaped, you can place a camera on the roof that looks down on one of the sides of the building. You'll get to see the building out from under the camera. An other cool one is to place the camera on a high (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hypothetical Question

(...) From a balloon suspended over the top of the building by two (or three) ropes. Imagine a "string tripod" holding a helium or hot-air balloon with the camera pointing down as the building falls away from you. Similarly. the ballon could be (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)