 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5234
Re: Hypothetical Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 06:18:29 GMT

If you were to watch a building destroyed by demolition explosives, what
perspectives would you want to see?

I know of two:

-a number of external wide shots including one pointing straight at the building

-some inside.  But where?

All I have to say is that it’s going to be o.k. Calum…

Just put down the detonator and walk away from the explosives!

    We can work through this,

                           ;)

                                  --==RïçhårÐ==--