 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5176
    I had fun! —Iain Hendry
   I had so much fun yesterday. Throwing something together with Calum is what I like the most - I think we've done that for like 3 or 4 competitions now where at the last minute he'll come up with some core mechanical hardware and I'll code it on-site (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I had fun! —Rob Stehlik
   (...) But YOU are the Hardware genius... (...) Looks amazing! The construction looks nice and solid. I bet it had very little side to side deflection. I never thought about actuating a baby gate with a linear drive. (...) Hmmmm. It certainly would (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)