 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5133
  Dinner tonight

some times people tell me that they miss the dinners because they don't know about them WELL THIS IS THAT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! that and the one Calum did a week ago. we will be having out MONTHLY (yes every month) dinner again. tonight!! detail are: (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner tonight

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes: <snip> (...) Robot competition? What??? News to me!!! I'd better get started! Dave K -who hasn't even put a brick together yet for rtl11 (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner tonight

(...) I just realized something--rule # whatever: All robots must fit inside a 12 inch cube. Is this rule for the entire event? Must the 'bot fit within a cube during the whole match? or just up until you press 'Run' Dave K (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner tonight

(...) No, up until you press Run. So it has to start in that 12 inch cube, but then can expand to as large* as you want. Calum *-when ever I type something like that, I pause for a second, and worry someone will do something gargantuanlly large-the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner tonight

(...) IMO, these people are more likely to use that as an excuse to continue to lurk. There was plenty of room, even after the dinner rush. That swiss chalet is huge!!! (...) ....which officially is supposed to be the 2nd Friday of everymonth (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)