 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5133
5132  |  5134
Subject:
Dinner tonight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:37:37 GMT

some times people tell me that they miss the dinners because they don't
know about them

WELL THIS IS THAT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! that and the one Calum did a week
ago.

we will be having out MONTHLY (yes every month) dinner again.
tonight!!

detail are:

rtlToronto July Monthly Dinner

Friday August 9th, 2002, 6pm
Swiss Chalet
2955 Bloor St W at Royal York
Toronto, ON M8X 1B8

By TTC:
Subway to Royal York Station, walk south to Bloor, and go east on Bloor.

Restaurant is on south side.

By Car:
There is a small free parking lot at the restaurant, there is also
street
coin parking.

bring your ideas and plans for your r11 robot.

(huh?  robot, what robot?  -- see here.)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-081702-rules.html

Chris