 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 509
    Re: new game/rule help —Calum Tsang
   (...) Yes. (...) One thing I notice is a perverse requirement to make things mechanically complex, when there are other strategic, programming or organizational solutions which can solve problems in other ways. It's sort of like the difference (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: new game/rule help —Jeff Elliott
   Exactly what I was proposing, and would accept. Connect em with a space hose to start with. I will even galdly stipulate the space hose if you forgot to bring it. Basically, I want all your bots to start within a 2 foot square. Heck, I mean, lots of (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: new game/rule help —Chris Magno
   FINE, with much discussion off list I can begrudgingly accept non attached multiple robots. (...) Because the risk of a break-a-way bot NOT working levels the play field for the new comer who only has a single bot/ My consolation prize then would be (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: new game/rule help —Calum Tsang
   (...) There's much more to go wrong than just breaking away from a space hose (loosens up space hose connectors). Stipulating field leveling crutches ain't going to help. (...) Could do-if you want, write up an addition and I'll post it in. Calum (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)