 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4989
  Re: Train? thoughts

(...) It was originally designed for two modules, but the core is one module only. That's a good thing anyways, because it gives much more space for Town elements to sit on the sides. I hear Zellers might be BOGOHP soon. (...) little more breathing (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train? thoughts

(...) No, no BOGOHP, I don't want to spend money right now. And you know I won't be able to stop myself. (...) I think we have enough people interested to do the larger setup. But I think we are still just throwing out ideas at this point. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)