 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4910
  Re: "Core" layout features for rtlTrainN

(...) I don't think this is a requirement, but it is nice to have. Doesn't have to be very large. I think everything on the layout should be reachable within the width of one module. For example a 3x3 square with a module in the middle would be bad (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Core" layout features for rtlTrainN

(...) Was going to mention this a while ago actually – my apartment building has a “party hall” that can be rented out for about $60. It’s pretty spacious, at least as big as the Library spot, if not larger. And the sweet thing is that it’s ours (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)