 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4906
  Some figure-8 layouts (was: Re: Yes I am nuts)

So I've done a little more thinking. First, it occurs to me that this layout is sort of the minimum sized big-8 layout: (URL) requires 7 modules. It has no "inside" space It is too small to add any significant height change It has two separate (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Some figure-8 layouts (was: Re: Yes I am nuts)

(...) I have one module and two half modules. As I've mentioned before, my apartment is very small so I don't have enough room to store modules. However I do have the capacity to build for more then just two full modules if needed. I'd just need (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)