 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4896
    Re: Yes I am nuts —Calum Tsang
   (...) have a small core area with additional modules attached onto the side of those core modules. (...) The crashing of trains I'm not too concerned with, but what does worry me is that it increases the number of critical modules (ie, corners). If (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Yes I am nuts —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) I Have enough curved track to do aditional corners (I have 2 already, and my home layout will eventually need 4 (for a basic loop)... Also, this still allows us to do a rail yard off to the side, and we can do a series of track switches (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)