 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4836
Re: Wanted: New, Posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:13:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

And he very subtly explained to me, it is in his esteemed opinion, the
the reason the NG is a bit on the slow side is because I myself have
been some what lax with the postings.

Its boring...I mean slow, because there is no robot talk...Really, who cares
about the other stuff!

Bruce