 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4835
Re: Wanted: New, Posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:02:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I just got off the phone with my Multi media guy: Calum.

And he very subtly explained to me, it is in his esteemed opinion, the
the reason the NG is a bit on the slow side is because I myself have
been some what lax with the postings.

I think its due to *one* of us going over to the dark side, a la o-t.d, and
stirring up stupid discussions!!  No names mentioned--waittaminit--that's me!

Eeep!

K, finding my center, my zen again.... rtlt...

Whew!

I agree.

So, Allow me to start off with this:

i just got my new lego catalogue in the mail and the one thing that
caught my eye was on page 37.    set 4588 (off road race track) to me
this has the feel of those old hot wheels orange track that you could
wood clamp to your moms dining room table, then  drop toy cars down the
track.... then mom would YELL cause you wood clamped to her fine
mahogany table.....

OK, back to lego.  I like the track.... I think it has potential....

can you come up with a future post r12 game that can utilize this
track???

Chris
Pretend that I didn't Quit my Job of 12 years!!

What're you going to do now?  And how did Kate take the news?

Dave
-concerned about the unemployment of his friend Chris