 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4707
Re: Hey everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:55:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric DeGiuli writes:
Hey everyone,

   It's been a long time since I've posted here, but this year I haven't
really created much out of Lego.  I've been following this group on and off,
it looks like it's one of the most active groups on Lugnet now!

Oh Yeah...its almost mind-boggling to see the amount of posts generated.

Don't forget...anytime you want to go to a Toronto Dinner, your always
welcome to come with me...all you got to do is e-mail, and I'll stop by and
give ya a lift.

Next year I'm going to the University of Toronto, so I should be able to
check out some events, even if I can't participate.  I'm taking
Math/Computer Science, and I'm in University College.  (anyone have any
advice/things I should know about UoT/UC?)  This summer I may build a few
things in between working, so I'll post here if I do.  Until then, I'll
return to lurkdom.

That should be cool...maybe then you can attend the monthly dinners.
(then there won't just be Richard and I who are big castle-heads)
I can't wait to see what other stuff you put together.

Oh well have a good summer and good luck with your transition into the
post-secondary life.

Benjamin Medinets

ps....math/computer science....I smell another Robot-head!!!! :)