 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4705
4704  |  4706
Subject:
Hey everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:59:23 GMT

Hey everyone,

    It's been a long time since I've posted here, but this year I haven't
really created much out of Lego.  I've been following this group on and off,
it looks like it's one of the most active groups on Lugnet now!

Next year I'm going to the University of Toronto, so I should be able to
check out some events, even if I can't participate.  I'm taking
Math/Computer Science, and I'm in University College.  (anyone have any
advice/things I should know about UoT/UC?)  This summer I may build a few
things in between working, so I'll post here if I do.  Until then, I'll
return to lurkdom.

Eric DeGiuli
http://home.cogeco.ca/~edegiuli/