 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 470
  Re: Philosophical town question.

Very good question! One that a lot of us struggle with, no doubt. In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang writess: (...) I take it you are detailing the interior because if you weren't the question would be moot. I would say yes if you can afford (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) That just got me thinking-I saw this incredibly realistic bungalow from one of the Western Canada LUGs and it really impressed me, even if it's not the way I like building things, but the one thing I realized is that the floors wouldn't be to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)