 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4634
  Re: Thinking about train stations

Cool, I like your preliminary design ideas. If you're going to go ahead with a train station, then I'm going to dismantle mine. I don't really like it in its current state, I never got to add any detail to it, and it's just taking up to much space (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thinking about train stations

(...) You should keep going with it, don't break it down--It really rocks! The scope of yours thoroughly dwarfs what I'm planning. I'm only building a 96x64 dot building. That's the shed over three tracks and a three segment facade which contains (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)