 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4553
Re: Lego Childhood Memories...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 01:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

There's also a photo of me in front of an LRC engine which is pretty • neat-it
was taken on the public inspection day of the new LRC system.

The trains were shiny and great back then. It's really sad that the LRC
engines are finally being phased out. :(

   Iain

Wow!!! Iain, you had message #4549....mmmmm...

my favorite Lego Train set....

Cargo Double Stack / Road N Rail Hauler!!!!

I love it....

those pics look surreal....its amazing how clear those pics are, despite
being pretty close to 20 years old.

Amazing!!!

Nice trains.... I agree...it is a shame those are being phased out!!! :(

Ben