 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4548
Re: Lego Childhood Memories...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:46:35 GMT

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
You were 4 in '81... now I feel a little old...

I may have been about 8 months old in '81
     ~Iain probably was an ovum!   ;)

I'll thank you not to talk about me as an ovum. :)

    Iain