 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4454
OT: Digital Picture Frame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 06:02:47 GMT

Here's a project Mario and I worked on post ProjectX.  (Now, truly, both
xEmployees)  Most of the time we joke about the hundreds of started but
never finished projects we've attempted (DCC, CallPilot MP3 player, etc...)
and so far only ProjectX and this have been the only we've managed to complete:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/frame100-index.html

Calum