 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4457
Re: Digital Picture Frame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 12:25:55 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Here's a project Mario and I worked on post ProjectX.  (Now, truly, both
xEmployees)  Most of the time we joke about the hundreds of started but
never finished projects we've attempted (DCC, CallPilot MP3 player, • etc...)
and so far only ProjectX and this have been the only we've managed to • complete:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/frame100-index.html

Very awesome, man... :)

I just had a neat idea.

http://metro.paip.net/green/cadillac/index.html

Note the horrid, yet putrid art which is displayed. What about doing a
RCX-controlled mosiac, that shifts and rotates randomly to make different
patterns? :)

(Cadillac is one of my favourite stations, but the eyes really do need to
go. As do the mechanical earwigs at L'Assomption:
http://metro.paip.net/green/assomption/index.html (But good jams that is a
fantastic station.))

The picture frame is very nice Calum and Mario. ;)

    Iain