 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4429
Re: MOC Monorail with MOC Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 09:23:48 GMT

I'm gonna try to power the "track", so it won't eat that much batteries • and
implement points.

You could power the track by using 12v conductor rails. That would
actually let you cheat a bit, the suspension wheels could ride in the
track between the conductors. You would have to use the old style 12v
pickups to get power from the track.

Yes, that's a possibility, but ....I bougth a large amount of blue and gray
track without the 12v conductor rails and you'd loose a major benefit of
having 2 different radiusus or radii (whichever you prefer :-). Besides....I
like a challenge.

Ah well, if it doesn't work out I could always use the straight rails as a
barn or shed roof as I once saw on Brickshelf. (Sadly I cannot find it there
anymore :-(

Bye,
Jurgen